The church is dedicated to Saint Bernardino from Siena and is located in the oldest part of the Bagnella area, part of Omegna. The church, presumably built in the 15th century, features a façade characterised by a porch with three fornixes supported by white granite columns. In 1640, the churched acquired a beautiful altarpiece by Cristoforo Rocca, embellished by a wooden frame hand crafted in Valsesia. The members of the local community have always been devoted to the church and their generous donations have contributed to the numerous restoration works and improvements carried out during the years.
Celebrations in honour of Saint Bernardino take place on 20 May and are marked by a village festival.