LAGO D'ORTA ZIPLINE
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE!
A jump in the blue, suspended on the waters of lake Orta. A steel cable 450 mt. long, 45 seconds suspended. A jump from 60 mt. hight in free style, free to move in the air also with acrobatic movements feeling the thrill of the wind and listening to your emotions.
Lake Orta ZIPline is in Omegna, in Bagnella district, close to the sport centre.
3 2 1 go! Scopri di più
Passion for two wheels? You’re at the right place!
In Omegna you can hire the perfect bike for you needs and style...just by yourself or with your family, enjoy an excursion along the dirt road or even a simple entertaining and relaxing time, to discover the surroundings. Scopri di più
Water sports to practice ,once at least , during your holiday in Omegna
In addition to the classic swimming, there are several water activities you can practice, accessible to all.... “dive” and find out the sport which is more suitable for you. You’ll have fun! Scopri di più
1) Walk along the river that “flows up” ( Nigoglia canal)
2) Walk from the town centre to Mastrolino alp to enjoy the amazing view on the lake and the town
3) Wark out and walk in the wood-Monte Zuoli area- where, in the “ torta in cielo gardens” space, you can also admire the installations dedicated to the writer Gianni Rodari.
4) Discover the charming alleys of the old town walking in the small area named “Quartiere Vaticano”.
5) Sant’Ambrogio’s Church
6) Boat Tour to discover the most enchainting and hidden corners which can be seen just from the lake
7) Walk along the lake shores having a break for a sunset aperitif
8) Taste the amazing local cookie in its different variations and names ( imperialine, reginette, duchesse, damine) depending on the pastry shop that produces it.
9) Ride a bike “on the lake! Scopri di più
THE UNREADABLE OMEGNA
A game of urban exploration 22 missions to pass in a fixed time, inside the Town, to find out its features and identity.
Actions to be performed, venues to be found, traces to be followed, questions to be solved... A cultural and recreational experience suitable for everybody, both locals and visitors.
Taking part, about the time challenge, is possible as a single team composed of a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 6, or with the same number of people, divided into different teams, the point challenge can be faced.
Info and bookings at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scopri di più
The VCO Slopes
Explore the amazing “ land between lakes and mountains”
The VCO Slopes is back
Explore the amazing land between lake and mountains by the most ecological means of transport: bicycle.
Live the real magic which only theese venues can give you! The VCO slopes’ goal is to make you discover the natural, cultural, historical and gastronomical resources of the territory between lake and mountain trough the most ecological and beneficial means of transport: bicycle
The VCO slope is interactive and social. Both for street and MTB bikes, the usual validation points are planned and they’ll testify the carried out activity. More functional QR codes in the shops.
Bars, restaurants and alpine refuges ( new entry) will replace the usual validation stamp. Find out more details downloading the pdf and on https:// ww.salitedelvco.it/ Scopri di più
Check out the upcoming events
Omegna is not just a town by the lake Orta, but a lively place with many initiatives.