Passion for two wheels? You’re at the right place!
In Omegna you can hire the perfect bike for you needs and style...just by yourself or with your family, enjoy an excursion along the dirt road or even a simple entertaining and relaxing time, to discover the surroundings. Scopri di più
Water sports to practice ,once at least , during your holiday in Omegna
In addition to the classic swimming, there are several water activities you can practice, accessible to all.... “dive” and find out the sport which is more suitable for you. You’ll have fun! Scopri di più
1) Walk along the river that “flows up” ( Nigoglia canal)
2) Walk from the town centre to Mastrolino alp to enjoy the amazing view on the lake and the town
3) Wark out and walk in the wood-Monte Zuoli area- where, in the “ torta in cielo gardens” space, you can also admire the installations dedicated to the writer Gianni Rodari.
4) Discover the charming alleys of the old town walking in the small area named “Quartiere Vaticano”.
5) Sant’Ambrogio’s Church
6) Boat Tour to discover the most enchainting and hidden corners which can be seen just from the lake
7) Walk along the lake shores having a break for a sunset aperitif
8) Taste the amazing local cookie in its different variations and names ( imperialine, reginette, duchesse, damine) depending on the pastry shop that produces it.
9) Ride a bike “on the lake! Scopri di più
Check out the upcoming events
Omegna is not just a town by the lake Orta, but a lively place with many initiatives.