1) Walk along the river that “flows up” ( Nigoglia canal)
2) Walk from the town centre to Mastrolino alp to enjoy the amazing view on the lake and the town
3) Wark out and walk in the wood-Monte Zuoli area- where, in the “ torta in cielo gardens” space, you can also admire the installations dedicated to the writer Gianni Rodari.
4) Discover the charming alleys of the old town walking in the small area named “Quartiere Vaticano”.
6) Boat Tour to discover the most enchainting and hidden corners which can be seen just from the lake
7) Walk along the lake shores having a break for a sunset aperitif
8) Taste the amazing local cookie in its different variations and names ( imperialine, reginette, duchesse, damine) depending on the pastry shop that produces it.
9) Ride a bike “on the lake!” Bicycles with enormous floating wheels hire, to cycle and have fun in the water.
10) Museum" a fantastic story". The first interactive museum in Italy, becoming "widespread" soon, full dedicated to Gianni Rodari and his amazing stories.
Telephone : (+39) +39032361930