The Rodari museum is in the heart of Omegna historic centre and can be reached walking along a small street a little bit uphill, just like the Nigoglia canal which flows along the town and is one of the main identifying symbol of Cusio.
It is not by chance that the first room of the museum is conceived to welcome people and contextualise the territory: the visitor is in front of doorway with arcades that reminds the Omegna ones and a projection of Nigoglia that developes in height and recalls the famous Rodari’s saying:
“La Nogoia la va in su
e la legg la fouma nu”.
Come and discover the interactive museum , soon “widespread”, dedicated to Gianni Rodari and his amzing stories!
Museum Opening times:
25 October/1 November : everyday
2/30 November : Thursday to Sunday
1/31 December : Tuesday to Sunday
Always open on public holidays exept for Christmas day
Opening times: 9.30 a.m.- 12.30 p.m./ 3.00 - 6.00 p.m.
- Single ticket € 10,00
- reduced ticket (under 18 and over 65 and locals) € 6,00
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 or more children under 18 ) € 24,00
- Family ticket (1 adult with one ore more children under 18) € 12,00
- Groups / high schools ticket – more then 10 people- € 6,00 each (1 companion-free of charge)
- Local groups and schools ticket- more then 10 people- reuction of 50% (1 companion- free of charge);
- Groups / high schools ticket- more then 10 people with guided tour € 8,00 (1 companion free of charge)
- free of charge: children under 5, people with disabilities and invalids.
Points of interest
Website : http://www.museorodari.it
Via Carrobbio, 45
28887 Omegna (VB)