This church, located on the outskirts of Agrano, on the Mottarone hillside, is the first building visitors come across when they arrive in Omegna. The first mention of the presence of a place of worship in the area dates back to 1569. Romanesque elements found in the bell tower suggest that a church had already been built on the same spot. It features a basilica plan with three naves, a large apse and choir. The bell tower has been renewed numerous times. The chapel built outside the church hosts the “Mummy of Agrano”, the mummy of a woman who lived in the second half of the 17th century, once worshipped by locals. Celebrations in honour of the Saint are held on 11 May.